Lavorel Hotels is a French Collection counting 10 high-end 4 to 5* properties as well as a boat company in four main destinations. Choose Courchevel ski resort for a ski-in / ski-out stay in the center of the village, ready to hit the slopes of the world’s largest ski area: Les 3 Vallées. Our properties by Annecy and Leman lakes offer you a feet-in-the-water stay surrounded by beautiful villages and the mountains. Lyon region and our 13th-century maison in Bagnols will be the perfect gateway for a gastronomic stay. Paris for a stay with the capital and its must-see at your doorstep. All our properties benefit from a perfect location and an ideal level of comfort to offer quality products to our exceptional guests. A collection moved by passion and excellence as key values.
- Le Chabichou: the iconic white chalet of Courchevel. 5-star ski-in / ski-out property recently entirely renovated with its 41 keys.
- Les Suites de la Potinière: the most 5-star boutique hotel of the resort with only 15 suites and a stunning penthouse moved by the atmosphere of Courchevel center.
- Le Grand Hôtel Courchevel: the historical 4-star “Grand Hôtel au Rond-Point des Pistes” and its 38 keys is rebranded with a whole renovation planned within the two upcoming winters.
- Black Bass Hotel: like a fish in the water. 5-star boutique hotel of 25 keys living at the water rhythm.
- Le Palace de Menthon: magnificent 5-star property boasting 67 keys on the shores of the lake and at the feet of the mountains.
- Le Jules Verne: right in the center of the medieval village of Yvoire, by the port. This 4-star property facing Leman lake is about to be entirely refurbished in a family-house-style
- Château de Bagnols: the 13th-century 5-star fortress overlooking Beaujolais’ vineyards for a gastronomic stay.
- Marriott Lyon Cité Internationale: between Tête d’Or Park and Rhône water bank, enjoy an unforgettable stay in the capital of gastronomy.
- Kopster Hotel: the place to be. The perfect shelter for your family or friends at the heart of Groupama Stadium.
- Les Bâteaux Lyonnais: the ideal starting point to discover Lyon’s unmissable from the water.
- Le Péra: the capital and its must-see at the doorstep of your soon-to-be-renovated 4-star property.